Yard Assistant - Southampton
Salary Depending on Experience
Full Time- Permanent
Please See Hours Below
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Yard Assistant for our client based in Romsey. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a forward-thinking team.
- Maintain health and safety standards in the yard
- Ensure the yard is clean and tidy, free from hazards
- Using a counterbalance forklift, loading and unloading lorries
- Assisting customers in the yard
- Receiving and placing products in the appropriate place
- Completing the relevant paperwork
The branch is open Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm however you will need to be flexbile around the hours to cover the opening hours.
You will also be required to work some Saturday mornings which will be on a rota basis.
The ideal Candidate:
- You must have experience working as a yard assistant or a similar role!
- You must need a counterbalance forklikft licence!!
- Will have good communications skills and a 'can do' attitude
For More Information, Please Apply Now or Contact Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!!
Keywords: yard assistant, yard worker, yard person, unloading, loading lorries, counterbalance forklikft, forklift, products, houseeeping, full time, permanent
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.