Weekend Office Administrator - Preston
£8.78 Per Hour + Full Company Benefits
Saturday: 9.00am to 5.30pm & Sundays: 11am to 5.30pm with 30 minutes for lunch!
14.5 hours per week - Permanent - Part Time
Our client is an exciting and revolutionary retail brand with a new store coming to the Preston area and they are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Administrator to join their busy and customer focused administration/back office team on a part time basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for professional and personable individuals wanting to join an expanding company!
- Processing customer orders and raising invoices
- Processing financial applications and liaising with 3rd party finance providers
- Arranging deliveries and liaising with manufacturers and courier services
- Speaking to customers over the telephone and via email in order to answer/resolve any queries or complaints
- General administration such as updating spread sheets and producing weekly stat reports
- Possible extra hours - cannot be guaranteed
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous office admin, reception or office support experience
- Will need experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Will need an enthusiastic and proactive approach to your work
- Will need to be flexible and adaptable
- Must be able to work well within a team
- Must have the availability to work every Saturday and Sunday as per the hours above!
- The possibility to remain flexible for working ad hoc hours during the week to cover holiday and sickness - this is not essential!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: administration, admin, data entry, order processing, invoices, purchase orders, payments, telephones, call handling, customer service, sales administrator, sales coordinator, retail, receptionist, coordinator, administrator, part time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.