Graduate opportunities !!!! 20 - 24 k- Surrey
Wealth Management - Adviser support /PA
I am urgently recruiting for an administrator who is looking to work within the Wealth Management or Financial Planning sector.
This is an award-winning Financial Services practice that is now looking to expand the administration support for the advisory team.
The roles duties are below:
- Dealing with incoming post appropriately
- Processing new enquiries/leads/clients in line with procedures.
- Service Set-up letters (including invoice and details of service) to be forwarded to client within 2 weeks of receipt of Letter of Engagement
- Obtain quotations from providers
- Client letters
- Client queries
- Sending out Advice (Suitability) letters and collating all necessary enclosures.
- Composing Asset Allocation Spreadsheets
- Advisory diary management
- Liaising with the Paraplanning team and assisting when and where possible.
What do you need to apply for this role:
- Excellent customer handling - essential
- Good communication skills
- Able to multi-task and set own priorities to meet conflicting deadlines
- Enthusiastic team member able to work well with all other team members at all levels
- Up to degree standard - preferred OR
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a financial planning environment - preferred
For more details on this role please apply immediately, we are reviewing candidates and booking in interview for this client.
Log on to the Dynamite recruitment website to apply or call 02392 455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.