Warehouse Team Manager - Nights
Full Time - Permanent - Based in Totton
£20,000 - £23,000 P/A + Company Benefits
** See Hours Below **
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a growing company in the Totton area who is seeking a self-motivated, proactive Team Manager to lead the nights shift in their Warehouse.
- Planning for, coordinating and overseeing the goods coming in to and leaving the warehouse
- Motivating and coaching the team to perform to the best of their ability and achieve the most out of the shift
- Encouraging team work and a smooth start to finish process
- Monitoring health and safety standards and ensuring safety for your team in the work place
- Following and maintaining hygiene standards at all times
The company are looking for someone to work 4 nights on followed by 4 nights off on a rota basis. You will work 12 hour shifts from 6pm until 6am.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will need to have previous shift manager, supervisory, team leader or team manager experience from a warehouse environment
- Must be able to work night shifts and will ideally have worked a nights role sometime in the past
- Must be committed and reliable
- Will need to be a good people manager with previous team leadership experience
- Must be able to plan ahead and remain organised
- Will ideally have their own transport!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: warehouse, team leader, team manager, supervisor, shift manager, people manager, nights, night shift, 24/7, operations, goods in, goods out, picking, packing, loading, dispatch, quality, health and safety, full time,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.