Warehouse Team Leader
Salary Depending on Experience
Full Time - Permanent - Based in Southampton
** See Hours Below **
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a growing company in the Southampton area who is seeking a self-motivated, proactive Warehouse Team Leader.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager providing support as required
- Motivating and coaching the team to perform to the best of their ability and achieve the most out of the shift
- Encouraging team work and a smooth start to finish process
- Monitoring health and safety standards and ensuring safety for your team in the work place
- Following and maintaining hygiene standards at all times
- Managing all aspects of stock control
- Working closely with the Quality Assurance team
This role does involve working a shift pattern and 4 days on 4 days off.
The shifts will be between 6am to 6pm!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will need to have previous shift manager, supervisory, team leader or team manager experience from a warehouse environment
- Must be committed and reliable
- Will need to be a good people manager with previous team leadership experience
- Must be able to plan ahead and remain organised
For more information please apply now or contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Keywords:warehouse, warehouse manager, warehouse team leader, logistics, operations, health and safety, southampton, full time, permanent
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.