Warehouse Team Leader - Logistics/Distribution
£25,000 - £30,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Full Time - Permanent - Based in Chichester
** See Hours Below **
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a growing company in the Chichester area who is seeking a self-motivated, proactive Warehouse Team Leader to lead a small team in their Warehouse.
- Planning for, coordinating and overseeing the goods coming in to and leaving the warehouse
- Reporting to the Operations Manager providing support as required
- Motivating and coaching the team to perform to the best of their ability and achieve the most out of the shift
- Encouraging team work and a smooth start to finish process
- Monitoring health and safety standards and ensuring safety for your team in the work place
- Following and maintaining hygiene standards at all times
This role does involve working a shift pattern and 4 days on 4 days off.
You will work 4 days of day shifts, followed by 4 days off, followed by 4 night shifts and this will just continue to rotate.
The shifts will likely be working from 8am to 8pm / 8pm to 8am, 12 hour shifts!
Due to the late finishes/early starts, please note that in order to be successful in your application you will need your own transport!!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will need to have previous shift manager, supervisory, team leader or team manager experience from a warehouse environment
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts and on a rolling 4 day rota
- Must be committed and reliable
- Will need to be a good people manager with previous team leadership experience
- Must be able to plan ahead and remain organised
- Will ideally have their own transport!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: warehouse, team leader, team manager, supervisor, shift manager, people manager, logistics, distribution, 24/7, operations, goods in, goods out, picking, packing, loading, dispatch, quality, health and safety, full time, Chichester
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.