The Company - Dynamite Recruitment are proud to be working with a well established client based in the Havant area who are looking for a team to help pick and pack products ready for despatch.
The Role - duties to include but not limited to:
- Picking of orders within a busy distribution centre
- Making sure all the orders picked are correct
- Handling of goods
- Keeping the working area clean and tidy
- Assisting with all other duties appointed by your manager
The Candidate - To be considered for the Warehouse Operative position you should have the following attributes and qualities:
- Good attention to detail
- Good health and safety awareness
- Be physically fit and able
- Computer experience would be advantageous
Previous warehouse experience is desirable but not essential for this role.
The Shifts - Monday to Sunday , 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am
Must be able to work over the Christmas period - Boxingday and days between
This is a rewarding role, which will involve working on a shift rota with the option to work weekends also.
Immediate inductions available with starts in the next 2-3 weeks in preparation for their peak period.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.