Warehouse Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||Warehouse Assistant Manager|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £27,000|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2021 15:02|
£24,000 - £27,000 Per Annum
Dynamite Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for a global leading client based in Fareham for an experienced Warehouse Assistant Manager to join the team.
Your main duties will include:
- Reporting directly into the Warehouse Manager daily
- Managing situations as they arise and having the ability to adapt accordingly
- Finding ways to get the best out of the team to increase their efficiency while keeping moral high
- Fulfilling supervisor absents, running their department effectively
- Ensuring customer orders are completed within the SLA’s
- Ensuring orders pending a customer service inquiry or stock anomaly are addressed promptly
- Ensure stock counts are completed regularly
- Minimise the risks associated with stock loss
- Make sure stock is accurate in quantity and location
- Ensure all working areas are maintained with safety in mind.
- Experience working in a warehouse is essential
- Team leader/supervisory experience in a warehouse is highly desirable
- Physical stamina is important given the activities involve moving of heavy goods
- Willing to learn the detail and be a key driver for the team
- A positive attitude and willing to work hard and lead from the front
- Must be reliable, hardworking, with a problem-solving approach to work
- A team player, able to maintain a good work relationship with other team members and our customers
- Ideally will have a counter balance and VNA (very narrow aisle) truck license up to date
- Occasional overtime when necessary
- Imputing data / working with WMS system.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Very strong communication skills both written and verbal.
If you would like to know more about this role then get in touch with Shannon Preston on 02392 455422
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's