Warehouse Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||Warehouse Assistant Manager|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £27,000|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2021 15:02|
£24,000 - £27,000 Per Annum
Dynamite Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for a global leading client based in Fareham for an experienced Warehouse Assistant Manager to join the team.
Your main duties will include:
- Reporting directly into the Warehouse Manager daily
- Managing situations as they arise and having the ability to adapt accordingly
- Finding ways to get the best out of the team to increase their efficiency while keeping moral high
- Fulfilling supervisor absents, running their department effectively
- Ensuring customer orders are completed within the SLA’s
- Ensuring orders pending a customer service inquiry or stock anomaly are addressed promptly
- Ensure stock counts are completed regularly
- Minimise the risks associated with stock loss
- Make sure stock is accurate in quantity and location
- Ensure all working areas are maintained with safety in mind.
- Experience working in a warehouse is essential
- Team leader/supervisory experience in a warehouse is highly desirable
- Physical stamina is important given the activities involve moving of heavy goods
- Willing to learn the detail and be a key driver for the team
- A positive attitude and willing to work hard and lead from the front
- Must be reliable, hardworking, with a problem-solving approach to work
- A team player, able to maintain a good work relationship with other team members and our customers
- Ideally will have a counter balance and VNA (very narrow aisle) truck license up to date
- Occasional overtime when necessary
- Imputing data / working with WMS system.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Very strong communication skills both written and verbal.
If you would like to know more about this role then get in touch with Shannon Preston on 02392 455422