Position: Warehouse Assistant
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
As a Warehouse Operative your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading goods from delivery vans or lorries
- Checking quantity, scanning, moving the items around the warehouse and labelling.
- General tidying of the warehouse.
To be considered for the role of Warehouse Operative you must:
- Be experienced warehouse assistant
- Will have a forklift licence (Counter balance)
- Will have a full UK driving licence is desirable as the location isn't accessible via public transport