Position: Warehouse Assistant / Warehouse Operative
Location: Warrington WA3- You will need a car or to live in Winchester in order to be able to get to the premises
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
Start : Immediate start
Duration: This is a temporary to a permanent position whereby for the first 12 weeks you will be temporary and then convert to a permanent position
Dynamite recruitment is working in partnership with a very well established business who have multiple sites across the country
Due to huge success our client s incredibly busy and now requires warehouse operatives to support them at their Winchester site
As a Warehouse Operative your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading goods from delivery vans or lorries
- Checking quantity, scanning, moving the items around the warehouse and labelling.
- Dealing with goods in and out
- General tidying of the warehouse.
To be considered for the role of Warehouse Operative you must:
- Be experienced warehouse assistant
- Will be available Immediately to start
- Will have a full UK driving licence is desirable as the location isn't accessible via public transport