Warehouse Administrator / Stock Controller
Salary : £16000 pro rata
Hours of work : Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm although may need to be flexible with earlier starts as the role evolves . Earliest start would be 7am should this evolve
Dynamite recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with one of the most successful freight business's based on Portsmouth .
Our client ship a wide variety of goods from the Uk across sea on behalf of others
We are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse administrator to support in the data processing of stock , whilst liaising with delivery drivers and managing goods in .
This position will require someone who is happy to work within both an office environment but who is also happy to work within the warehouse and support with bar coding ect
Your key duties will include
- Data entry of stock using the internal system
- Producing shipping documentation
- Scanning , filing and faxing of shipping documents and POD's
- Stock allocation using the computer
- Bar coding
- Dealing with delivery drivers managing goods in and out
The ideal candidate
- Will have good administration / computer skills
- Will be hands on and happy to bar code within a warehouse
- Will have good communication skills
- Will be able to start Immediately
This is a temporary to permanent position to start Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.