This role would be perfect for someone who enjoys being involved in the whole warehouse operation. Every day will be different and you will be expected to muck in other areas when help is needed.
Salary is £17,500 P/A
This is a Full Time, Permanent position based in Southampton.
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 9:30am to 6pm and Friday 8am to 4:30pm.
The duties of a Warehouse Administrator:
- Supporting the warehouse with all admin duties
- Contacting customers regarding their orders via phone and email
- Setting up accounts and payments using SAGE
- Communicating with courier services with bookings
- Carrying out invoicing tasks.
- Communicating with depots and recalling products
The experience required for the Warehouse Administrator:
- Ideally have worked within a warehouse environment- this is desirable, not essential
- Must have proven administration experience
- Used to working in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Be a strong team player and able to work independently.