Video Communications Officer
Location: Southampton - world wide travel!
Hours: Full time (37 hours per week)
2 year FTC
Salary: £22,224 per annum.
Plus, fantastic benefits which include the following:
- 30 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Free car parking
- Flexi time working
- Support for further training and development
- Travel season ticket loan
- On site café
Dynamite Recruitment's client, one of the top five institutions of its kind in the world, are seeking a Video Communications Officer to join their stunning offices in Southampton
This amazing opportunity is supporting two major projects will involve worldwide travel to deployment and fieldwork sites, starting with South Africa in March 2019. You will be responsible for shooting and editing a series of videos linked to one of the projects, as well as providing video content for their communications channels working with the Graphic Designers etc.
- Storyboarding and planning shoots with project teams
- Filming on a range of devices in offices and facilities, research ships and fieldwork locations
- Setting up equipment and training colleagues to operate equipment as required
- Cataloguing and editing video after each shoot to maintain a visual asset library
- Directing and filming interviews with staff and stakeholders
- Upkeep of the video and sound equipment, including specification of any new equipment required
Candidates should have a relevant qualification and at least one year's experience in a similar role within a professional environment. They must hold a valid passport, and will be required to undertake Mandatory training in Personal Survival Techniques and pass an ENG1 medical examination.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.