Salary : Starting salary £21,500
Plus great benefits which include but are not limited to
- 5 weeks holiday plus your birthday
- Private health insurance
- Smart pension
40 hours per week on a shift rota
- Tuesday / Wednesday / Friday 09:30hrs – 18:30hrs
- Thursday 10:30hrs – 19:30hrs
- Saturday 08:30hrs – 17:30hr
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a wonderful practice that are now looking for a veterinary receptionist to join the team
As a veterinary receptionist you will be responsible for the following:
- Answering the phone, responding clearly to customers needs
- Booking client appointments using the internal system and sending out relevant information or directing them in an appropriate manner
- Welcoming clients Into the practice and ensuring they are looked after professionally
- Setting up and providing information for insurance claims
- Taking client payments and deposits where required.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, referring vets and the public.
- Handling emergencies, liaising with vets to ensure the right course of action is taken.
- Chasing vets to ensure consultations are completed on-time where possible.
- Completing general administration tasks
- Carry out end of day cash balance/count till float on an adhoc basis.
And will also have the following:
- Proven strong and effective verbal communication techniques both on the telephone and face to-face.
- Understand the ethical requirements of a referral veterinary practice.
- Will have empathy.
- Strong computer skills and be fully competent in Microsoft Office
- Will have an understanding of veterinary terminology.