Veterinary Receptionist – Immediate start
Duration of assignment : This is a temporary position with an opportunity to potentially stay with the business permanently
Salary : £9.50 - £10.00 per hour
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a wonderful practice who are now looking for a veterinary receptionist to join the team
This position will require someone who can support through a busy period although there may be a possible opportunity to remain within the business long term
As a veterinary receptionist you will be responsible for the following:
- Answering the phone, responding clearly to customers needs
- Booking client appointments using the internal system and sending out relevant information or directing them in an appropriate manner
- Welcoming clients Into the practice and ensuring they are looked after professionally
- Setting up and providing information for insurance claims
- Taking client payments and deposits where required.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, referring vets and the public.
- Handling emergencies, liaising with vets to ensure the right course of action is taken.
- Chasing vets to ensure consultations are completed on-time where possible.
- Completing general administration tasks
- Carry out end of day cash balance/count till float on an adhoc basis.
And will also have the following:
- Proven strong and effective verbal communication techniques both on the telephone and face to-face.
- Understand the ethical requirements of a referral veterinary practice.
- Will have empathy.
- Strong computer skills and be fully competent in Microsoft Office
- Will have an understanding of veterinary terminology.
- Will be available to start asap