|Job Title:||Vehicle Technician|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2021 16:46|
Salary: £18,000 - £30,000
42.5 hours per week across Monday – Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm with overtime available on some Saturdays 8am – 1pm.
Dynamite Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for our industry leading client based East of Warwickshire for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their growing team.
The role of a Vehicle Technician is to service and repair vehicles to reach company standard to be re-sold.
- Carry out inspections
- Identify Mechanical, Electrical or all other faults
- Repair and Service all vehicles to ensure it is safe and meets the legal requirements
What do you need:
- Must have own tools
- City & Guild in Motor Mechanics - NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- Work with the upmost professionalism
- High attention to detail
- Work independently or equally as well as part of a team
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus structure
- Personal development and training
- Sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
If this sounds like your next move, please get in touch with Shannon Preston on 02392 455422
Keywords: Vehicle Technician, Vehicle tech, City & Guilds, Motor, Mechanics, Servicing, Electrical, NVQ, Car