Vehicle Technician - Roles available in Portsmouth, Wickham and Fareham!
£18,000 - £22,000 P/A depending on experience
Full Time - Permanent - 45 Hours Per Week - See more details below!
- 22 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Exciting company growth plans!
Dynamite Recruitment is excited to be recruiting a Vehicle Technician for a well-established national organisation!
The Vehicle Technician will be responsible for completing the mechanical servicing and repairs on a variety of cars and light vans.
The ideal MOT Tester must have experience in a Mechanical Technician position, ideally in tyres, exhausts and batteries.
- Carrying out mechanical servicing and repairs on a variety of cars and light vans
- Providing products and services to a high standard, complying with the company procedure and Health & Safety regulations
- Ensuring the work is carried out to a high standard in line with the customer journey and consistently portraying a professional image.
This role will involve working a 45 hour week across Monday to Saturday. The Service Centre is open from 8am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday and from 8am until 4pm Saturday. You won't be expected to work every Saturday!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have experience in Mechanical Technician position, ideally in tyres, exhausts and batteries
- Must hold an NVQ qualification Level 2 or 3 or equivalent
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- Must have the ability to work as part of a busy team in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Must have the willingness to constantly learn and improve your knowledge
- Will need to take full responsibility for the quality of the work.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: automotive, service centre, auto services, independent, distribution, tyres, technician, vehicles, motor, depot, customer services, servicing, repairs, maintenance, mechanical, mechanic, cars,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.