Validations Analyst / SQL
Location: Chandlers Ford
Plus fantastic benefits which include:
- Subsidised company canteen
- Progression opportunities
- Free park and ride opportunities
- Public transport discount's
- Company staff room with pool table
- Holiday & Pension
- Discount off utilities
- Fantastic social events
Hours of work:8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with a very well established and fast-growing business based in Chandlers Ford. Due to further growth within the business our client is looking to recruit an Analisty who has experience within SQL to join a specialist department
The main purpose of this role is to validate metering charges; including rental, lost or damaged meters, ad hoc metering and call out charges to ensure that the costs are accurate and claim credits from third parties. These include other Energy suppliers and Meter Asset Providers.
You will regularly liaise with other departments and the data teams within the business to ensure the correct industry flows are sent out to update data records and mitigate the impact of rental overcharges.
The role also involves supporting the returns/reverse logistics procedure to ensure that we collate and reconcile relevant data to track/trace all third party removed meters.
Other Duties Include:
- Investigating data received from third parties relating to lost meters in order to demonstrate that the meters have been returned and credits are due
- Validate any damaged meter invoices by investigating the damage with the support of the Field Services Department to negotiate and agree liabilities with the support of the Purchasing & Contracts Manager
- Reporting on and re-enforcing subcontractor SLA's to ensure meters are returned on our behalf to the meter owner
- Recover the costs for any losses by fault of the subcontractors or returns agent
- Billing other suppliers for early terminations fees and lost meters - implementing/executing process
- Billing other suppliers for damaged meters - implementing/executing process
- Validation of invoice data using Excel advanced
- Systematise data reports
- Interrogate our database using SQL
- Collate and reconcile data across various systems
- Support Supply Chain policies and procedures
- Provide support to the Purchasing & Contracts Manager on presenting analysis to aid informed commercial decision making
The ideal candidate:
The successful candidate will have an advanced knowledge of Excel, and a good knowledge of SQL and database interrogation.
Ideally from a Finance background, you will have a Maths A Level (or equivalent) and an understanding of financial business processes.
We are looking for someone who is very analytical, with a high attention to detail, and who can prioritise their own workload whilst maintaining a positive and driven attitude.
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.