£42,000 10% bonus +overtime.
Hours covering Monday to Sunday.
Dynamite Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for our client based in Epsom that are looking to recruit an experienced Underwriter to work closely with various departments to ensure that service levels to customers and dealers are maintained.
As an Underwriter you will be responsible for:
- Processing the customer finance documents.
- Underwriting customer proposals and business proposals.
- Dealing with dealer and customer phone calls.
- Running reports to prevent fraudulent activity.
- Contacting companies to complete credit and security checks for large amounts.
- Overviews with other departments such as Finance, Customer Care, HR, Marketing, and the Fleet team.
- Leading the training of new junior underwriter recruits.
- Work closely with the Fraud teams.
- Processing pay-outs.
- Work closely with various departments to ensure a consistent approach to underwriting decision making.
- Underwrite credit proposals and applications to a level 4 authority.
As an Underwriter you will have/be:
- Must have Retail underwriting experience.
- Able to read credit searches.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working within financial services.
- Good negotiator.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Presentation skills.
If you are interested please submit your CV to email@example.com