Up to £43,730k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract!!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Treasury Accountant to join one of our prestigious clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and experienced team.
- Reporting to the Head of Finance
- Cashflow and treasury management
- Leading all aspects of payroll interface
- Balance sheet and quarterly reconciliations
- Ensuring compliance is maintained for audit purposes
- Ensuring costs are allocated
- Managing data provision to suppliers
- Producing effective process procedures
- Oversee the monthly accounting for all treasury transactions
- Developing pay modelling which is used for planning and forecasting
- Maintaining payroll forecasting model
- Posting timesheet information to the business projects
- Monitoring long-term values of the business pension schemes
- Responsible for design and implementation of the payroll process
- Providing financial modelling for pay reporting requirements
- Ensure the ongoing correct accounting for financial instruments; staying current with latest legislation
- Have a thorough understanding of our treasury management policy and Golden Rules.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical ability
Please only apply if you have little or no notice period!!
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Treasury Accountant Treasurer Accountant CIMA ACCA ACA Senior Accountant Business Accountant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.