Travel Contact Centre Team Leader
Location: Portsmouth, (may be required to work at an alternative location)
Salary: £24,400 plus £2,400 overnight allowance.
Hours of work : This is a night position with varied shift patterns which can be found below
37.5 hours a week- Shifts between Monday - Sunday 21.00 - 18.00
2 weeks nights (21:00 - 5:00) and 1 week days (9:00 - 17:00).
1 in 3 Fridays, 1 in 3 Sundays
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a hugely successful international business which is based in Portsmouth
Our client provide support to customers on behalf of a variety of well established businesses and in this case would provide support within the Travel department
We require a successful Contact Centre Team Leader to join the Travel nights team .
- a Nights Contact Centre Team Leader you will be required to lead, manage and develop the Travel Contact Centre Agents with a focus on the International Travel Team Delivering and maintaining SLA's, ensuring that individual, departmental and company objectives on service and compliance are met.
As an International Contact Centre Team Leader your Key responsibilities will include:
- Motivating and inspiring your team to reach their potential , providing support , completion of one to ones and appraisals
- Customer escalations :managing customer complaints where the call centre advisors are not able to pursue further
- Achieving monitoring and coaching targets within your team, along with providing feedback to team members.
- Driving performance to achieve specific targets and service levels.
- Managing the resource to meet business requirements, assist with recruitment needs
- Producing credible management reports to accurately reflect client service levels/performance areas under your control.
- Interpreting trend analysis to drive performance, sharing best practice and knowledge with your direct team and peer team
- Working in conjunction with Management to ensure that shifts/rosters are sufficiently resourced
- To keep your knowledge up to date on Contact Centre Technology such as Workforce Planning Systems, Diallers, CRMS, IVR.
- Ensure that all new hires complete a full induction programme, with regular performance reviews and additional coaching to take place within the first 6 months of employment.
- Responsibility for providing leadership and direction across the operational teams, the site and other departments outside of your direct management control.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to all times.
- Take corrective and/or disciplinary action when and where required in line with Company Policies.
Key requirements for the role:
- Previous experience as a Team Leader is required for this position
- Evidence of experience in successfully leading a team within a fast paced, customer service contact centre is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive and passion for achieving results.
- Excellent knowledge of MS packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent prioritisation and planning skills.
- Evidence of call monitoring and coaching experience.
Desirable but not essential:
- Previous experience supporting an international team with a variety of languages or working within Travel would be hugely advantageous although not essential
To apply for the position please submit your CV immediately
Keywords: Travel, Office Manager, Contact centre, Team Leader, Customer service, International, Language
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.