Travel Assistance Coordinator / Advisor
Salary: £18000 plus fantastic benefits
Hours of work: 37.5 hours a week, you must be flexible to work shifts between 8am and 8 pm (7.5 hours a day between these hours)
Plus 1 in three weekends - you will be given two days off in the week if you work a weekend
Benefits include: -
- Free use of a mini bus to and from Chichester to assist you in travelling to work
- Free car parking for those who drive
- An opportunity to receive a pay rise every 6 months for the next two years
- Career development and progression
- Free fully equipped gym onsite (including Tennis Court, Pool Table and Table Tennis)
- Free international travel insurance
- Company Pension
- 28 raising to 38 days annual leave over a period of time
- Onsite doctors and nurses
- Eye care vouchers
- Additional language bonus available for those who are fluent in another language £948.00 per annum
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with a very well-established travel insurance related business based in the Chichester area.
Due to growth our client is looking to recruit Travel Assistance Coordinators to support within their contact centre and take emergency calls on behalf of multiple clients.
As part of the Travel Assistance Team you will be responsible for assisting customers who have an emergency and require urgent help with their travel insurance, you will be required to deal with a variety of customers and need to adapt to them quickly whilst providing reassurance and support.
You will then manage each customer case and co-ordinate between the customer and third parties to assist them with their emergency
It's a very varied position and offers great opportunities long term!!!
As the Travel Assistance Coordinator your key duties will include:
- Assisting customers with their needs via the telephone and email
- Providing reassurance to customers who will have an emergency and require immediate help
- Liaising with both internal and external contacts both in the UK and abroad
- Proofing of legal documentation and policies
- Typing and sending of important information to the customer and third parties
- Providing excellent customer services at all times
- Creating documents to assist with each case independently
The Travel Assistance Coordinator:
- Must be able to adapt to a wide variety of customers
- Will have previous office customer service experience, insurance, travel or medical experience
- Will have excellent attention to detail
- Will have good administration skills and be competent in using Microsoft Office
- Will be organised
- Will be able to work in a pressured environment
- Will be able to multitask
To be considered for this position please submit your CV with Immediate effect
Key words: call centre, contact centre, customer service, inbound, financial services, insurance, travel insurance, claims advisor, claims handler, medical, insurance claims, graduates and administration or any of office based customer service
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.