Travel Advisor - Night Shift
Salary : £16000.00 basic plus a night shift addtional rate of £2400 : Total of £18400
Hours of work: 37.5 hours of work between Monday and Sunday between 9pm - 2am
Start Date: 7th March 2016
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions is the proud recruitment partner for this large, corporate business in Hampshire. Due to the expansion of the travel department our client is looking to recruit Travel Advisors with immediate effect
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a Travel background or a passion for travel/ travelling to work for the UKs largest Independent Travel Provider in the UK
As a Travel Advisor you will be responsible for working within a call centre environment
Key duties will include the following :
- Receiving Inbound calls from customers who are looking for assistance with a Travel related enquiry - Holiday , Insurance , Car Hire ect
- You will assist customers with their enquiry , offer advice and look to offer the customer options to support their enquiry
- You will build an instant relationship with the customer , sell the dream and install trust instantly
- You will attempt to upsell and cross sell additional travel related products and services where possible to generate further revenue
- Provide excellent customer services
- Complete administrative duties to support the customer call
To apply for this position you
- Must have a previous Travel Background or a passion for travel / have been travelling
- Will have the ability to sell through customer services and sell the dream holiday
- Will have worked within and succeeded within a targeted environment and sold on the telephone previously to a customer.
This is a rewarding role, which will involve working on a shift rota with some weekend working involved. A great hourly rate, positive environment and supportive management awaits the successful candidate!
For more information please contact Fran Curtis at Dynamite, however urgent online applications are required
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.