Transport / Logistics Planner - Brentwood
£20,000 - £24,000 P/A (Experience Depending) + Benefits
Full Time - Permanent - See Hours Below
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a growing national organisation that is recruiting for a Transport / Logistics Planner to join their office in Brentwood.
- Coordinating the Brentwood fleet of drivers allocating work evenly
- Taking bookings and speaking to new and existing clients about the services available
- Keeping drivers/clients updated in regards to any traffic issues or delays in the deliveries
- Ensuring all deliveries are completed in agreed timescales
- Handling any complaints and resolving issues where possible
- Daily administrative and data entry duties
Working shifts of either 7am to 5pm or 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch. Please note - this equals a 45 hour working week!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous office based transport/logistics/vehicle planning, coordinating or scheduling experience!!
- Good general Geographical knowledge of the UK would be a huge advantage
- Must be used to working to deadlines and be self-motivated in their approach to work
- Will need to be proactive and looking for a career as this role can and will come with progression opportunities for the right person
- Needs strong IT skills and good typing skills
This role can interview imminently and start soon after so little or no notice period is also ideal but not essential!
For more information, please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!
Key Words: Transport, Planning, Scheduling, Vehicles, Couriers, Delivery, Deliveries, Logistics, Coordinator, Routes, Fleet, Dispatch, Geography, Customer Services, Drivers, Parcel, Same Day, Next Day, Brentwood
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.