£25,000 £28,000 DOE
Dynamite Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for our client based within the logistics industry for an experienced Logistics Coordinator/Transport Planner to join the team during these busy and demanding times
The role is busy and varied and you will be managing UK clients, inbound, storage and outbound requirements, specifically for the Freight Services Division, for either simple single shipments or larger scale projects.
Some duties include:
- You will be scheduling all UK orders for delivery on a Routing & Scheduling System when required utilising the fleet of vehicles in a cost-efficient manner
- Client accountability will include booking vehicles that are delivering orders and or stock to the depot, raising Movement Requests, Pick Lists, Query Resolution, Invoicing.
- Monitoring of consignments and keeping clients updated proactively.
- General admin duties
- Job creation
- Loading costs, charges out, invoicing, filing, emailing,
- Liaising with Carriers, Suppliers, and all internal partners.
Experience And Skills Needed
- Must have a minimum of 3years experience in a Logistics or Transport Company.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent Customer relation skills
- Previous Business System experience
- Both previous import and export experience in a Freight Services role
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work to changing and challenging environment
- Good Global Geographical Knowledge
- Computer Literate – Excel, Word, Outlook, Warehouse Management System
- Attention to detail
- Previous Computerised Warehouse system experience – Goods In, Movements, Stocktakes, Pick & Despatch
- Previous Client Management experience
- Understanding of profit and loss.
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness programmes