Transport Planner- Fareham
Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment are delighted to be representing our client who are looking for an outgoing and experienced Transport Planner to join their offices in Fareham!!
- Annual appraisal and salary reviews
- Private Healthcare
- Real career progression opportunities
- Your birthday off!
- Plus many more!!
- Assist the team with numerous ongoing projects
- Help plan and improve both new and existing transport routes
- Prepare travel plans and transport assessments including site access designs, local and national planning policies and development impacts
- Prepare and implement strategies to support travel practices in future developments
- Meet with clients, attend site visits/meetings
- Produce detailed highway drawings using AutoCAD, to include highway improvement schemes
- Admin duties including requesting highway surveys, completing assessments, statements and writing up notes
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have 3+ years' experience as a transport planner
- Must be educated to a degree level in a relevant subject such as geography, urban planning, civil engineering, economics, environmental science
- Will be able to work effectively and accurately and calmly under pressure
- Must have the ability to complete transport assessments/statements, technical notes and plans
- Must have accurate typing skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel
- Must have working knowledge of completing drawings using AutoCAD
- Any experience in completing fee proposals would be an advantage
For more information please apply now or contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Keywords:transport planner, transport, project management, travel plans, proposals, developments, designs, infrastructure, strategies, highway surveys, autoCAD,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.