£20,000 - £35,000
Working in shifts 0700-1700 / 0800-1800 / 0900-1900
Monday to Friday - 1 in 3 weekends involving a Saturday morning
Dynamite Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for our client based in Southampton that are looking for two Transport Planners to join their team at this busy and demanding time
Transport Planner Duties:
- Daily Transport Planning in line with customer orders and expectations, negotiating best times where possible to best utilise the fleet.
- Utilise vehicles to plan all vehicles with a view to support and maximise daily revenue targets.
- Ensure plans are at best cost solutions.
- Update systems accurately and utilise its functionality.
- Ensure customer service levels with all customers are achieved.
Transport Planner Requirements:
- CPC International or working towards
- A minimum of three years transport planning experience (or equivalent) with strong organisational skills.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- A full understanding of driver, working time and drivers’ hours regulations.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Good communication skills.