Transport Planner - Portsmouth
Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday
£16,000 - £19,000 P/A + Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a successful logistics company seeking a Transport Planner to join the team.
- Ensuring POD's are all completed and collected in at the end of the day
- Preparing drivers documentation and issuing it daily
- Providing drivers with their daily work list
- Inputting information on to the database
- Sending and receiving emails
- Maintaining vehicle maintenance records
- Liaising with clients re.e deliveries, ETA's, and general enquiries
- General office admin
This role will involve working Monday to Friday 10am to 6.30pm
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have ideally some knowledge and experience of working within a transport/logistics/freight office
- Will need to be confident with various IT systems (Microsoft office and outlook)
- Will ideally have good geographical knowledge of the UK
- Must be confident on the phone with both clients and drivers
- Must have strong communication skills
- Will need to be organised and have good attention to detail
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.