Temporary Minimum 6 Weeks
Salary Dependent On Experience
Hour Schedule: 6am - 2pm or 2pm - 10pm Monday - Friday
Dynamite Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for our leading logistics client based in Southampton that are looking for 2 temporary Transport Administrators to join their team during this busy and demanding period
My client is ideally looking for someone with a good understanding of the logistics industry however this isn't essential but we do need someone with strong administration background.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Processing general haulage including full load, groupage, contract vehicle activity, scheduling, planning (to minimise failures) and vehicle management.
- Support driver management including driver reviews, induction, briefs, driver productivity measures and to ensure drivers have accurate/required information to allow them to perform their roles effectively.
- Support achievement of company vehicle earnings targets by producing and providing accurate KPI information when required.
- Support other transport activity as required including sub-contractors, Kinaxia K-Link, customer development and utilising the general haulage fleet and/or the pallet network to ensure the vehicles are used efficiently and impact positively on vehicle capacity.
- Proficient use of transport and company database systems and software.
- Work according to the Saturday rota.
- Proactively support group and local HSSE and HR policies and procedures to champion change and increase engagement.
- Maintain constant communication with various departments to ensure effective site operational activities and manage accordingly.
- Lead by example, as this is a hands-on role and you will be expected to support the development of other members in the team as well as well as the driver workforce for whom you are responsible.
- Good communication and proactive skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of planning and scheduling of Heavy Goods Vehicles.
- Strong knowledge of transport regulations and how to adhere to these legal requirements.
- Able to use company software management systems including Stirling, Alliance, Trutac
- National or International CPC an advantage.
- Commercial awareness and understanding of vehicle earning capabilities
If this sounds like your next role, please get in touch with Shannon Preston on 02392 455422