Transport Coordinator - Chichester
£25,000 - £28,000 P/A + Benefits
Monday to Friday - Full Time - Permanent - See Hours Below
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Transport Planner/Coordinator for a growing logistics business based near Chichester.
- Planning all freight in the best and most cost effective way whilst ensuring great customer service is always provided
- Working with and liaising with drivers ensuring SLA's are met
- Working alongside the operational teams to ensure a smooth service throughout
- Continually updating the internal traffic management system, jobs and load lists
- Providing holiday cover to one other site up to around 4 weeks per year (other site is roughly 30 - 40 minutes from Chichester)
- Maintaining good internal and external communication
- Coordinating vehicle servicing and maintenance appointments
- Maintaining a safe working environment
Please note for this position, the office is open from 6am until 9pm and your working days will vary in these times.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience working in a transport environment
- Will ideally have some knowledge of transport or route planning
- Will need good customer services and administration skills including strong IT skills
- Good general geographical knowledge of the UK would be a huge advantage!
- Must be able to commit to the hours as specified - there is no flexibility on this!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: "transport","Logistics","fleet","operations","transport planner","fleet planner","route planner","scheduling","scheduler","loads","deliveries","controller","operations controller","clerk","coordinator","distribution","freight","lorries"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.