Transport Claims Handler /Customer Services
Salary: £17500 -£20000 plus overtime paid at time and a half should this ever be required
Hours of work: You will be required to work 08:30am - 17:30pm with 1 hour break. Some flexability may be required at times .
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with one of the most successful transport businesses based in Portsmouth.
Our client offer a specialist service to their customers and are a leading distributor within the UK
Due to huge success our client is looking to recruit a specialist Transport Claims handler to join their Customer Services team Immediately
This is a newly created position and a perfect opportunity for someone with previous claims experience to specialise in a niche area .
Full training in managing claims within this Industry will be provided
Your main responsibilities as a Claims Handler are as follows
- To liaise with customers who have lost or damaged goods and want to claim against this
- To liaise with transport drivers who may have a damaged lorry / trailer and manage the accident / claim
- To liaise with insurance companies to notify them of a claim
- To liaise with internal departments and third parties to investigate customers claims
- To notify relevant parties regarding accidents and claims
- To provide a solution and manage the claim successfully
- Liaise with customers and provide exceptional customer service both via email and the telephone
- To support the customer service team with general enquiries
- To complete administration
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working within Claims
- Good administration skills and experience
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have a flexible "can do" attitude
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.