Transport Claims Handler /Customer Services
Salary: £17500 -£20000 plus overtime paid at time and a half should this ever be required
Hours of work: You will be required to work 08:30am - 17:30pm with 1 hour break. Also an occasional Sunday morning on a rota basis paid to you at double time.
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with one of the most successful transport businesses based in Portsmouth.
Our client offer a specialist service to their customers and are a leading distributor within the UK
Due to huge success our client is looking to recruit a specialist Transport Claims handler to join their Customer Services team Immediately
This is a newly created position and a perfect opportunity for someone with previous claims experience to specialise in a niche area .
Full training in managing claims within this Industry will be provided
Your main responsibilities as a Claims Handler are as follows
- To liaise with customers who have lost or damaged goods and want to claim against this
- To liaise with transport drivers who may have a damaged lorry / trailer and manage the accident / claim
- To liaise with insurance companies to notify them of a claim
- To liaise with internal departments and third parties to investigate customers claims
- To notify relevant parties regarding accidents and claims
- To provide a solution and manage the claim successfully
- Liaise with customers and provide exceptional customer service both via email and the telephone
- To support the customer service team with general enquiries
- To complete administration
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working within Claims
- Good administration skills and experience
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have a flexible "can do" attitude
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.