Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £16500.00 starting salary plus overtime
Plus fantastic benefits which include:
- 28 days holiday
- Free car parking
- Ongoing training and an opportunity to specialise within Logistics - gain further qualifications
- Development opportunities
This is a temporary to permanent position
Hours of work: Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm - You will be required to be flexible and at times will finish a little later than 6pm .
You will also be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays between 8am and mid-day
Any time worked after 6pm and on a Saturday will be paid at time and a half.
Dynamite recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with one of the most successful Logistic businesses based on Portsmouth.
Due to huge success our client is now looking to expand their logistics team and to recruit a Shipping Administrator
As part of the Shipping team you will be responsible for supporting the business with the shipment of hazardous and non-hazardous goods
Key duties will include
- Working within a team supporting the business with the administration for the shipment of goods
- Receiving delivery notes from a transport team which will then be uploaded accurately onto the company in house system
- Producing shipping manifests and shipping documentation- weights, dimensions, quantity etc.
- Scanning and filing and overall management of POD's
- Checking of deliveries , and documentation
- Customer services, assisting customers via email and the telephone
- Liaising with third parties both internally and externally where required
To apply for this position you will
- Be looking to start work with immediate effect
- Will have excellent administrative skills
- Will have good attention to detail
- Will have good customer service skills
- Have the ability to work within a pressurized environment
- Will have flexibility to work overtime throughout busy periods
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.