Salary: £8.50 per hour
Hours of work: Wednesday to Saturday, 12 hours shifts between 6.30am-18.30pm
Duration: This a temporary ongoing position with a very strong view to go permanent.
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Transport Administrator for a leading logistics business based in Portsmouth due to them expanding their team.
As the Transport Administrator you will your responsibilities will be to:
- Support with dispatching of drivers
- Ensuring that the transport drivers have the relevant paperwork
- Track all deliveries from the depot to the customers required location to ensure that the goods have been received
- Briefing drivers with requests for work to be completed and to ensure that deadlines are met
- Providing support to drivers where issues may arrive i.e. breakdowns ect
- Completion of reports, timesheets, and KPI's for customers
- Updating customers where issues may arise to manage expectations
- Liaising with third parties to manage the smooth transportation of goods IE, drivers, sub-contractors, customers internal departments
The ideal candidate
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good attention to detail and administration skills
- Will be well organised
- Will be available to start immediately and commit to 12 weeks with the business
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and then call Amy on 02392455422
#transport, logistics, freight, admin*, customer service, data entry, graduate
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.