Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £20000.00 plus overtime and great beneifts
Hours of work: Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm - You will be required to be flexible and at times will finish a little later than 6pm .
You will also be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays between 8am and mid-day
Any time worked after 6pm and on a Saturday will be paid at time and a half.
Our client transport a wide variety of goods from the UK across sea on behalf of some very specialist organizations on a daily basis.
We are now looking for an additional Transport Administrator
As part of the Shipping team you will be responsible for supporting the business with the
shipment of hazardous and non-hazardous goods
Key duties will include
- Working within a team supporting the business with the administration for the shipment of goods
- Receiving delivery notes from a transport team which will then be uploaded accurately onto the company in house system
- Producing shipping manifests and shipping documentation- weights, dimensions, quantity etc.
- Scanning and filing and overall management of POD's
- Checking of deliveries , and documentation
- Declaring hazardous goods to customs and completing paperwork
- Customer services
- Liaising with third parties both internally and externally where required
To apply for this position you will
- Be looking to start work with immediate effect
- Will have excellent administrative skills
- Will have good attention to detail
- Will have good customer service skills
- Have the ability to work within a pressurised environment
- Will have flexibility to work overtime throughout busy periods
- Previous experience of managing stock / dealing with ordering stock would be desirable but is not essential
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.