Training Supervisor - Manufacturing
Full Time - Working 7am until 3pm
£££Competitive Basic Salary + Brilliant Benefits!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an exciting manufacturing business in East Hampshire.
- Manage the learning and development processes for the assembly and production team
- Delivering training courses and supporting the Learning and Development Manager with relevant training programs
- Maintaining training records and being the first point of contact for new starters in the teams
- Overseeing work of the other trainers and continuously developing the way the overall training is delivered
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be an experienced training or skills manager and have previous experience in training and coaching people - this will ideally be from a manufacturing type background or similar
- Will require good IT skills
- Will need to be flexible in their hours of work on occasion and will need to be able to deliver training courses in a innovative and engaging way
- Must be an enthusiastic individual and someone who's about to build up team rapport quickly
For more information please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
keywords:"learning and development", support, administration, admin, administrator, coordinator, HR, "human resources", manufacturing,training, "full time",petersfield,permanant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.