Temp to perm / Full time
Dynamite Recruitments Southampton based client are urgently looking for a Training Coordinator to join their team on a temp to perm basis
You will be working mainly on your own but closely with the HR team and reporting to the Training Manager. Will be responsible for organising technical training across the company.
The ideal candidate will have experience with raising/chasing PO numbers and commercial/sales administration.
- Respond to customer sales enquiries within specific time scales, draft quotations and invoices; track sales and sales prospects and maintain customer database.
- Maintain monthly sales and costs spreadsheets for financial reporting by the Department
- Offer day-to-day administration and support to the Training & Development Manager, instructors and training customers,
- Manage, organise and support, as appropriate, courses, meetings, conferences and workshop
- Invigilate course exams or assessments where required and compile end of course training reports
- Provide administrative support for course design, course redesign and general maintenance of course material as directed by the Training & Development Manager.
- Support the Training Department in the implementation of all operational policies and procedures and ensure that up to date versions of all company policies and documents are available.
- Act as meeting secretary as required, taking formal meeting minutes, circulating minutes and action logs and chasing progress of meeting actions.
Qualifications / The candidate
- 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above including English, maths and science
- RSA level 2 or similar typing qualification
- A levels or similar in relevant subject
- University Degree or similar level of education in a relevant subject
- Administrative support experience
- Experience of providing project support
- Experience of working at similar levels with proven administrative, secretarial and office skills
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.