Salary: dependant on experience
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Training Advisor for a forward-thinking company based in Portsmouth!
As the Training Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering professional and effective health and safety training to customers in relation to their company and industry.
- Creating appropriate literature such as presentations, course work and activities to support the delivery of training on occupational health and safety.
- Assessing completed coursework and delivering feedback.
- Visiting clients to establish their training requirements and producing proposals tailored to the business needs.
- Achieve business objectives by actively seeking business through new and existing accounts.
- Maintaining customer records and work whilst adhering to GDPR legislation.
The ideal Training Advisor will:
- Have a full UK driver license and use of own car to be able to attend off-site appointments!!
- Have a NEBOSH General Certificate and experience in ISO standards is a must!!
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with Stakeholders of all levels.
- Be highly-organised and able to prioritise your own workload.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then call Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.