9 month contract (potentially could go to 12 months)
Location: Chandler's Ford
Part time - Tuesday - Friday / 9.30am - 2.30pm
Churches Fire Security Ltd is and an industry leading national Fire Security business who is rapidly growing and seeking proactive and motivated professional to join their team. Churches Fire has a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country.
We are now seeking a Training Administrator to work from our newly refurbished state of the art Head Office in Chandler's Ford.
- To assist the company in the all administration tasks assigned to you and ensure they are completed with sufficient diligence and to time.
- To ensure all 300+ employees are booked on to all required courses for their department.
- To liaise with all training bodies and manage purchase orders.
- To ensure that all employees are up to date with documentation certification.
- To assist in data cleansing and management of the database.
- To produce copy documents through the NAV as required and present to customers if required.
- To attend a course that furthers your development to attain an Administrative qualification.
- To facilitate meetings and ensure the rooms and refreshments are handled correctly.
- To attend meeting and/or events, record all information and action tasks for attendees.
- To be prepared to travel at times to assist with recruitment days/weekends.
- Must be IT literate as our client has an electronic way of working
- Must have excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Must be a problem solver and have the initiative to suggest improvements where required
- Provide an exceptional support function to the team and do this in a timely and accurate manner
- Must have a flexible personality as your role will be varied and is not limited to the list above
Key Words: Administrator, Team Administrator, Office Administrator, Trainer Administrator, Part time Administrator, Office Support, Coordinator, Team Coordinator, Office Coordinator, Compliance Administrator, Course Administrator, Training Course Administrator, L+D Administrator, Learning and Development Administrator
Apply now or contact the Recruitment Team on 03330112328
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.