Monday to Friday - Full Time - Core Business Hours
£16,000 - £18,000 P/A (experience depending) + Excellent Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a company based near to Eastleigh who is looking for a Training Administrator to join their Learning and Development team.
- Working to support both HR and the Training Managers on a day to day basis
- Booking in training sessions both on-site and externally
- Liaising with the employees due on the training courses
- Coordinating the diaries for the managers and the trainers
- Liaising with third party/external trainers
- Booking meeting rooms, catering requirements etc.
- Recording all training and making copies of certificates for employee records
- Keeping up to date with manual handling/health and safety legislation's
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have some previous experience working within an admin focused role from a learning and development or training environment
- Must be familiar with how to organise a training morning/afternoon/day and have good diary management skills
- Will be familiar with training, L&D, learning and development or apprenticeships
- Must have the ability to multi-task, this is a busy role with plenty of responsibilities involved
- Must have good IT skills and be extremely organised
- Will be familiar with liaising with senior management and external/3rd parties
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words: "admin","administration","administrator","training","learning","learning and development","development","L&D","apprenticeships","college","legislation","courses","certificates","qualifications","employee","records"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.