£19,619 PA + AMAZING BENEFITS
Monday - Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Trainee Solicitor for a well-established Solicitors in Hampshire. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with their LPC to join a fantastic and growing team. This would be an ideal role for someone who is looking for the next step in their career!
The Role of a Trainee Solicitor:
- Will have the opportunity to have exposure to contentious and non-contentious work
- Will be able to get a real insight to the solicitor role
- Will gain as much experience in dealing with a range of legal disciplines
- Will have the chance to work closely with legal professionals and teams
The Ideal Trainee Solicitor
- MUST have their LPC
- Will be able to meet the requirement as noted by the SRA to be accepted as a trainee
- Will have the ability to support and ensure legal matters are run in an organised and efficient manner
- Will have strong organisational and prioritising skills to ensure that deadlines are met
- Will have the ability to read and assimilate complex written information
- Will have an interest in Immigration Law/Mental Health Law
This role will interview and commence immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words - Legal, Law, Admin, Administration, Trainee, Trainee Solicitor, Solicitor, LPC, Law Firm, Full Time, Hampshire, Portsmouth, SRA, Immigration, Mental Health Law, Legal Disciplines, Graduates, Training Contract, Training
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.