Trainee Paraplanner competitive salary + full study support.
A brilliant rare opportunity for an individual who is seeking for that next step up in their career within Financial services. If you're looking for a company that will support you to achieve this dream job to become a fully qualified Paraplanner I will be keen to hear from you.
Your duties will be
Managing the administration for every stage of the client's journey with the client, from their initial enquiry through to regular progress meetings.
* Liaising with clients via email, over the telephone and face to face to arrange meetings and share/gather information.
* Creating client fact find documents and extensive use of the CRM system to update and process information.
* Liaising with pension and investment providers to request and record information in support of the paraplanner.
* Processing and implementing new product applications.
* Preparing the paperwork for all client meetings and providing post-meeting updates to clients.
* Research and report writing, trading and additional paraplanning tasks.
* Using a variety of software systems to collate, update and record data.
* Assisting with the continual improvement of our documents, systems and processes.
For this role you must have a background working in an IFA practice or someone who is as strong in the practical day to day admin area, but has studied the Diploma Level 4 or someone who is Part Qualified.
You need to articulate and be personable with strong organisation skills
Have drive and passion to be out standing in all areas
If you have exposure to the Pension Transfer market this will be ideal but it is not essential.
Investment product knowledge.
Experience in IFA administration with all Financial products or a good understanding about the processes.
Please call 02392 455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.