Trainee Sales Executive
|Job Title:||Trainee Sales Executive|
|Salary:||Up to £18000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Dynamite Recruitment|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 11:03|
Trainee Sales Executive
Hours - Mon-Thu 09:00-18:00 1 hour lunch, Fri 09:00-17:30 ½ hour lunch
Plus benefits including
- Holiday starts at 22 days rising to 25 days
- Extensive free training when you start as well as throughout your career
- Simply health Scheme
- Smart casual dress code
- Pension scheme
- Car share incentive
- Perkbox membership
- Cycle to work scheme
Are you looking to get on the first step of your sales career?
Do you have the passion, drive and ambition to start in sales but don't know where to start?
Are you motivated by money and success?
Dynamite Recruitment are working alongside a well-known specialist financial company who due to fast growth are looking for driven, motivated people to join their sales team.
NO SALES EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, for our client it is more about the individual. Brilliant in-house training is provided.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for making calls to customers who would have shown an interest within company products and services, this could be people who have been on the website / filled out an application form or registered for information
You will speak with your customer to discuss available products and services and assist them with those that best suit their requirements
You will build a good rapport with your customers, provide excellent customer services , negotiate and overcome objections with a view to close the sales opportunities
- To meet monthly KPIs with regards to calling prospective clients and successfully selling IN-SYNC Credit Service's services and products to a range of clients
- To make follow-up phone calls to prospective clients to confirm receipt of information, overcome potential objections and possibly re-sell the proposition
- To identify and pursue opportunities for cross-selling products and services to generate business and increase profitability
- To deal appropriately with queries received via the telephone and / or email and provide written or oral responses to confirm the information or outcome
- To build effective relationships with potential clients and existing customers, by use of appropriate questioning, clarification, language and courteous communication
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Clear telephone manner and clear listening skills
- Demonstrates drive and positive approach to work and a determination and motivation to achieve targets
- Resilient and pro-active with good time management
- Team player
- Flexible approach
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.