Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Trainee Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£18000 - £21000.00 per annum + OTE £35k+ UNCAPPED|
|Contact Name:||Dynamite Recruitment|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 15:52|
Graduate / Trainee opportunity
Portsmouth, Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
£18Kpa rising to£21Kpa after 3mnth probation
OTE £35K+ in year 1 + business mobile phone
Dynamite Recruitment is recruiting for a new Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our team. If you are a Graduate or someone who LOVES business development, then we want to hear from you. This will be a great opportunity for someone to make their mark and who want to carve a career for themselves in one of the most motivational offices and fast paced industries around.
Founded in 2011, Dynamite have expanded our offices three times and now occupy a new corporate office space located at 1000 Lakeside, Portsmouth, which offers fantastic facilities to staff including, Starbucks, hairdressers, cafes, we even have spinning bikes in our office! We believe in making a difference to an industry with a very 'average' reputation. Most importantly we provide the right tools, great rewards and incentives, and we're all about our people!
**This role will require high impact sales and therefore you can't be afraid of the phone or nervous when meeting new people** What you will need is bags of charisma and motivation!! We will train you on the rest.
This is an opportunity start a career where you will be trained and mentored by senior member of the team and support given to make you successful.
- 360 Recruitment position
- Generating new business on the phone and face to face
- Researching your market
- Creating pipelines and marketing strategies
- Spending time in the field getting to know the local businesses
- Registering & interviewing candidates
- Coordinating interviews and job offers
- Building great relationships with both clients and candidates
To qualify for the opportunity you must :
- Educated to degree level or equivalent advantageous
- If not degree educated, you must have a good level of education (GCSE) with previous sales experience. C in Maths and English as a minimum.
- Ability to talk to anyone and everyone, build rapport and an infectious personality!
- Driving license
- Bags of enthusiasm, a desire to learn and the drive to always succeed
- Professional and well presented
Please do only apply if you believe you are or could be a star in sales and genuinely have a passion to start a long term career.
To discuss further please call Helen Pyper, Operations Director
02392 455422 or 07921 856371 or email
sales, telesales, people, recruitment,estate agent, recruitment consultant, trainee recruitment consultant, business, graduate, field sales, new business, account manager, target sales
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.