Trainee protection Adviser
**Company-funded CII R05 qualifications, become fully qualified in Protection Advice in 6 months **
We have a great opportunity for a Trainee Protection Adviser join a rapidly expanding business offering a range of protection products to clients across the UK market.
Great entry level role within an award-winning protection brokerage, as they go from strength to strength, growing the business whilst providing superb career opportunities for talented and career minded individuals. This company is recognised as an influential market-leader within the protection industry. Utilising your passion for customer services and ability to build a rapport with the general public, this position will be a great introduction into the world of protection!
What are we looking for?
- Protection experience is preferred but nor essential
- Minimum of 2 years recent sales experience
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative and challenge / improve processes (we don't want 'Yes' people)
- Target driven
What's in it for you?
- Work alongside qualified advisers to learn your trade
- Company-funded CII qualifications to become fully qualified in Protection Advice
- Develop your skills with in-house training and consistent management support
- Join a fast growing, investor-led business with unrivalled ambition
- Fantastic progression opportunities to become a mortgage & Protection Adviser (£70kOTE)
- Free onsite parking
- 20 days holiday rising by 1 additional day per year of service (up to 25days)
Working hours are Monday to Friday on different shift patterns. the shift patterned are 09:30am - 18:00pm and 11:30am - 20:00pm, with every Friday 09:30am - 18:00pm.
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.