Trainee Pensions Administrator
|Job Title:||Trainee Pensions Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Financial Services|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 14:13|
Trainee Pension Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Pension Administrator to join an experienced team in a well-respected Financial services company, based at our clients Head Office near Fareham. You will be responsible for assisting the processing team and a team of Financial Advisers, focusing on pensions business, supporting cases through to completion. Previous experience in the financial services industry is not essential but is preferred.
*** Full training provided ***
- Regular liaison with providers to obtain updates on applicant status and proactively progress applications through to completion
- Taking and responding appropriately to incoming emails, calls and post
- Preparing for meetings.
- Gathering information from providers to assist in the pre-sales process
- To ensure full compliance and accuracy of the business
- Assisting with Advisers, Providers and customers
- Carrying out case reviews
- Handle all inbound and outbound calls
The ideal candidate will have:
- A high standard of communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
- Demonstrate a confident telephone manner & excellent customer service
- A team player who can use their own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have a positive attitude to work and a desire to learn and progress
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's