A brand-new opportunity has arisen to work as part of a lively, friendly and well-respected Wealth Management firm, providing administrative support. This is an exciting, fast paced and varied role, which will include liaising with clients and Financial Planners. We provide a personal, independent and bespoke wealth management service to high net worth clients.
What's needed for me to be considered?
- Previous experience within an IFA practice
- Knowledge and understanding products such as pensions, investments (ISA's, Investment Bonds)
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Have a professional, proactive and positive attitude
Day to Day Activities
- Managing the 'Letters of Authority' process
- Accurate data input and keeping back office system updated
- Scanning documents
- Chasing providers for outstanding documentation
- Onboarding and supporting new Financial Planners
- Producing annual review documents
- Booking client review meetings
- Running ad-hoc admin projects
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and fully IT literate
- Knowledge and experience in working with provider platforms
For further information and to make an application plese apply via the Dynamite Recruitment website. Or call Chloe on 02392 455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.