I am currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Financial Administrator / Trainee Paraplanner to join an experienced, talented, and driven team, become part of an award winning, tight, and dynamic team that drive success and customer experience as a priority. Join a company that offers a family feel working environment that offer genuine progression that wants you to succeed.
- Respond to Clients queries and ongoing business support
- Create Financial Reports & Submit Financial business on behalf of the Advisors
- Deal directly with Client calls and emails, updating clients on case progress.
- Prepare reports and illustrations for client meetings
- Produce financial & legal paperwork relevant to the Client Case.
- Manage cases through to completion
- Discussing and analysing cases with advisers
- Assisting with Cashflow modelling
- Preparing suitability letters
- Prepare files for meetings for clients & Advisors
To apply for this role or for any further details please contact Tegan Sillett on 02392455422