To manage and carry out administrative tasks in such a way as to ensure that the firm's client and service propositions are delivered in an efficient and robust way, whilst maintaining high levels of compliance and operational effectiveness.
Relevant Skills and Knowledge
- Able to communicate with clients and other team members
- Organised and methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and meet targets and deadlines
- Generally IT literate
- To work towards appropriate professional qualifications
New business processing (investments, pensions & life),
Light paraplanning duties will be involved in this role and the option to progress into a Paraplanner further down the line, however this is not essential.
- Dealing with policy enquiries
- Telephone duties
- General admin support including handling post and typing
- Organising / preparing the recording of client reviews
- Maintaining the client database
- A collective responsibility for the smooth running of the office
- To keep abreast of changes to and comply with relevant Financial Conduct Authority regulations
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.