Up to £18k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Role
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Trainee Accountant to join a well-established Chartered Accountancy Practice based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a thriving and professional business.
The successful candidate will also receive a great benefits package as well as support towards any further studying and training.
- Maintain and prepare a portfolio of client accounts
- Preparing multiple bank reconciliations
- Analysis of income and expenditure and bring all of these together on a trial balance
- Understanding a P&L account and balance sheet taken from the trial balance
- Export accounts onto the accounting software and prepare the accounts file
- Supporting with specific stages of audit work
- Drafting tax computations ready for review
- Proactively offer assistance to Managers and Seniors
- Ensure that assigned work has been completed accordingly
- Dealing with client queries on a daily basis
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- 1st/2:1 Degree in Accounting & Finance, Economics, Maths or associated subjects (locally)
- Studying AAT qualification
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent in Microsoft Office packages
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Organised and have good attention to detail
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Trainee Accountant Accounts Junior Accounts Graduate AAT Chartered Accountancy Practice