We are looking for a self-motivated individual who either has their Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or on the way to achieving it. You will have worked in an IFA office and have experience of setting up and managing financial products & paraplanning.
- Meet with new and existing clients.
- Instigate communications with clients, understand their circumstances, and provide solutions to their varied requirements by organising and delivering appropriate advice & services
- Preparing for own and other advisers’ meetings
- Technical research including product options & features, investments & performance, taxation and costs
- Drafting client communications including recommendations and planning reports
- Processing new business
- Conducting client reviews
- Managing new business opportunities and develop existing relationships and connections
Offering a fantastic benefits package including, Exam support and mentoring, on site free parking, Third party Paraplanning team, excellent culture & free gym sessions.